Monday, May 11, 2020

Journal, online meeting #25

A story that always comes to mind for me is a story of a man who has the will and the smarts to survive in the extremely cold weathers, dangerous wild life, and fearless enemies. Where he has lost everything but will not give up the will to live for some unknown reason. It’s a movie called the “Revenant” This movie has taught me many things about the struggles of life back then and what they went through just to make money and no matter how bad life gets always find the will to live and survive through the bad and the worse. This has been one best stories I have ever heard and I don’t think I’m going to forget it any time soon. This is one of the first stories that pops into my head when someone asks what is the best story I’ve heard. This story came straight to my head right after I read the journal topic. I highly recommend anyone watching this great story of hardship and great challenges to over come. This doesn’t have high graphic content but is still a great story.

No comments:

Post a Comment