Friday, April 24, 2020

Journal April 13

Everyone is going to have different experiences in this pandemic and some similarities as well. Some might have to work and help around the house more and not be able to homework and study because of how busy they will be. Then there are others who have a lot of time on their hands and just choose to not do it. Then finally there are the students who want to thrive and be something in life after this pandemic and have a future and really care about their education. For me I’m more in the middle really, because I really care about my future and really want to be something in life and have a comfortable living when I’m older but I procrastinate quite a bit and choose not to do my work I know that is going to have change very very soon. But I do help my parents and family members as well with cleaning and supporting them with the house and problems while trying to stay healthy. I know I’m not the only one going through this and I know many others have it WAY worse than I do so I can just be grateful for what I have and that I’m able to be healthy and have an education.

No comments:

Post a Comment