Friday, April 10, 2020

Sometimes You Need A Professor

There is nobody in the world that has all the answers to every little question, so you might ask someone else to help you answer your question that you need answered. I remember when I had a question needed answering and when I would ask someone about it they wouldn’t even tell me because they had no clue either. My question was that weather or not the human race came from reptiles and evolution or was it from some kind of “god” that brought everything to life and made everything around us. I didn’t know which to believe weather we came from evolution or a god. So I looked it up I’m google. I found out that the human race along with all the other life forms on this planet came from bacteria in water which evolved and grew into fish. Then those fish adapted to the environment around them and evolved to breath oxygen and walk on legs. So then some of the species branches off and evolved into other kinds of animals like reptiles and birds and mammals. Then evolved into apes which evolved into humans and the human race and evolved and gotten smarter and devolved many technology to become the alpha species in thinking. I don’t actually know whether to believe this but I have searched this topic again and again and have seen the same answer so it must be true and I can’t really see how it can’t be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment